I arrived at the AO 20 minutes early to post some signs and strategically stash a pair of kettlebells. Mortimer arrived soon thereafter and it looked like it would just be the 2 of us but the late-arriving Pax began rolling in just before the the hard start. After a quick intro, YHC led the Pax to a corner of the parking lot for WARMARAMA.
- SIDE STRADDLE HOPS
- COTTON PICKERS
- WILLIE MAYS HAYES
- DOWN DOG
- UPWARD DOG
- STANDING FORWARD BEND
- RIGHT OVER LEFT / LEFT OVER RIGHT
YHC then led the Pax over to a parking lot light and gave instructions for the THANG. The Pax ran suicides using the light poles as the turnaround points. A different exercise was performed as each pole was passed with 1 exercise going out and a different exercise coming back. Having failed to properly take care of business prior to leaving home, Reef started looking for an unlocked bathroom almost as soon as the workout started.
- 1st pole – 5 Burpees out, 10 squats in
- 2nd pole – 10 Merkins out, 10 Monkey Humpers in
- 3rd pole – 10 Dry Docks out, 10 Mountain Climbers in
- 4th pole – 20 Alternating Shoulder Taps out, 20 Hello Dollies in
- 5th pole – 20 Air Presses out, 20 Low Slow Flutters in
- We then ran 2 laps of Parking Spacers.
- Then we moseyed to the football field where we lined up for Bleacher Snakes with the lead man carrying 2 25lb kettlebells. He then passed the bells to the next man and moved to the back of the line, repeat until each man has led.
- 50 meter Side Shuffles x 2
- 50 meter Karaokes x 2
- 50 meter Bear Crawl
- Mosey to the pull up bar for 2 rounds each of Pull Ups and Dips with a palate cleanser between exercises
It was about this time that Frying Pan rolled up after getting bad intel on the hard start time.
- Balls to the Wall / People’s Chair / Chicken Peckers with a palate cleanser between each.
It was my pleasure to lead. Thanks for the opportunity Reef.
PS, Reef maintained dominion over his body functions and never left the workout. Strong work.