- When: 09/10/18
- Workout Style: Boot Camp
- QIC: Ricardo
- PAX: Blart (Respect), Pasqually, Squid, Newman, Ricardo
- AO: Back Blasts
I was a little worried it may be a lonely morning when I saw only one other car was there – Blart was faithfully early. The Knarr is “The House that Blart Built,” you know! But where 2 or more are gathered… I got out to plant the flag and saw a truck that looked a lot like Pasqually’s, but it was 5:22, so I knew it must be someone else’s white GMC. I couldn’t think of anyone else that owns one of those though… Sure enough, it was Pasqually and Squid. I never thought I’d see anyone from the BRR this morning. My promise of low miles must have persuaded them. Shortly thereafter, Newman would arrive giving us a nice group of 5 men ready to get better. I gave some warnings and then headed for a short mosey around the parking lot. Lots of groaning from the BRR, but they pushed through.
- Side Straddle Hops IC X 20
- Sun Gods IC X 10 – forward and backward
- Cotton Pickers IC X 10
- Windmills IC X 10
- Stretch – Left Over Right, Right Over Left – 10 Count each
- Mosey to the entrance to Ft. Benjamin to start…
Rack and Stack BLIMPS – towards Hospice House and back with 6 pre-planned stops
- 1st stop – 5 Burpees
- 2nd stop – 10 LBC’s
- 3rd stop – 15 Imperial Walkers
- 4th stop – 20 Merkins
- 5th Stop – 25 Plank Jacks
- 6th Stop – 30 Squats
- And then reverse back down.
According to my count, that ended up 55 Burpees, 90 LBCs, 105 IWs, 100 Merkins, 75 Plank Jacks, 30 Squats
Then we moseyed to a picnic shelter for 15, 10, 5 Dips & 15, 10, 5 Urkins. Followed that with a little Wall Time. People’s Chair – 10 Count or a story from each PAX. Stories were interesting, but what happens at the Knarr… Then we continued with a little Balls to the Wall – 10 Count each.
Back to the flag for some Mary. PAX Choice:
- Ricardo: Dying Cock Roach X 20
- Blart: Freddie Mercury X 10 per leg
- Squid: Low Slow Flutter
- Pasqually: Lay and Pray with legs spread…
- Newman: WWIs X 20
- Ricardo: Calf and Hamstring stretches until the HS.
- Circle of Trust:
Welcome back BRR! There are workouts tomorrow – including the stair climb on the bleachers at WCHS in memorial for 9/11.
Pray for the impending storm! Make wise choices.
YHC took us out in prayer. Always a pleasure to lead this awesome group of men!