As YHC was perusing Slack last night to find out who was Q’ing this morning, Bayliner put out a message looking for a Q. So seeing Bayliner has been having trouble getting Q’s for the Hero, YHC stepped up and finally ran the Hero. The pressure of having a virgin Q at a new AO is good, but having to come up with an Hour is definitely different then my usual. YHC decided to make up two workouts and blend them together. If there was too much that would be good. Not too bad, the pax ended up with a 2 minute reprieve at the end. A late Christmas present to the hard working pax today. YHC was pondering what Hero to dedicate the workout today and his 2.0 suggested a local Hero. Not knowing any local Heroes (being a dit-dotter) YHC started to think about who I would consider a Hero, hmmmmm got it, Teachers, school bus drivers, local law enforcement, preachers, religious educators, business owners, etc. If you step back and see what a lot of these people do for your children and in the community, you will see that they are heroes everyday. After a 3 minute, 2, 1, start, YHC explained to the pax that today would be all about our local heroes and to think about who they believe is a hero in their life. Starting up for a mosey around the parking lot Pasqually was even late for him this morning, glad you showed though. So the pax circled back around to pick him up. On to the warmarama.
- 15 counts IC for all exercises Imperial walkers, Cotton pickers, Hillbillies, Wind mills, Good Mornings
Since someone parked in the way of my original plan for a cone workout YHC modified and reversed the parking lot. The pax would start out at the other end and work our way back.
- Run to the first cone and do 10 Merkins SC, run back to starting line
- Run to first cone do 10 Merkins SC, run to second cone do 20 LBC’s SC, run back to start
- Run to first cone 10 Merkins SC, run to second cone 20 LBC’s SC, run to third cone 30 Lunges(alternating legs), run back to start
- Run to first 10 Merkins SC, second 20 LBC’s SC, third 30 Lunges alternating legs, fourth 40 Squats SC, run to start
- Run to first 10 Merkins SC, second 20 LBC’s, third 30 lunges alternating, fourth 40 Squats SC, run to start 50 Air presses
So for that round it was 50 Merkins, 80 LBC’s, 90, Lunges, 80 Squats, 50 Air presses. Nice work men. Off to the curbs by the school wall.
- 1st round 20 Curb Alperts (yes Pasqually that is what they are called), 10 second Peoples chair, 10 second BTTW
- 2nd round 15 Curb Alperts, 10 Second Peoples chair, 10 second BTTW
Mosey back to the Parking lot for Parking Space Tracers.
- 2 rounds of start at one corner and work your way around doing 10 Merkins, 10 Lunges, 10 LBC’s, 10 Squats.
- 2 Burpees to start and finish each round
OK pax first workout done – perfect 30 minutes to go – on to the second workout. Mosey to the track for workout #2. This is how it would go.
- Run 100 meters – 15 Merkins SC Run 100 meters – 15 Merkins SC
- Run 100 meters – 15 Carolina Dry Docks SC Run 100 meters – 15 Carolina Dry Docks SC
- Run 100 meters – 20 LBC’s IC Run 100 meters – 20 LBC’s IC
- Run 100 meters – 20 Hello Dollies IC Run 100 meters – 20 Hello Dollies IC
- Not sure the pax heard IC for the last 4 exercises, they finished awfully quick
Now to what the Q hates the most.
- Bleacher Snake and plank for the 6 once finished followed by 20 Squats SC
- Bleacher Snake and plank for the 6 once finished followed by 20 Box Cutters IC
- Bleacher Snake and plank for the 6 once finished followed by yes YHC’s favorite
- Captain Therkins – 1 WWI SC X 4 American Hammers IC + 5 Merkins
- 2 WWI SC X 8 American Hammers IC + 5 Merkins, up to 5 WWI SC X 20 American Hammers IC + 5 Merkins
At this point Pasqually asked what the difference was between Captain Thors and Captain Therkins at which point YHC said turn over for Merkins. Ah that is the difference 5 Merkins after each round.
Having about 9 minutes to go a quick Mosey back to the flag for some MARY.
During MARY ( all stretching to round out the workout and move that lactic acid out of the joints) each PAX would say who their HERO would be for the workout. YHC led with his M having fought hard with her health and always keeping a positive attitude. Skip Pasqually didn’t hear the beginning part of the workout. On to the rest of the pax hearing about Teachers in the schools having to deal with todays youth, Local Sheriff’s department, Religious leaders, Local law enforcement, a military friend of Winnie the pooh who died in the C130 crash in Japan. All of these locals are Heroes if you just look at what they do day in and day out to help the community and todays youth. It was a pleasure getting the keys from Bayliner and having a motivated group of men to follow. F3 is a great thing, so let’s keep it moving forward into our community to get better.
Announcements, Prayer concerns, YHC took us out today in COT with keeping the pax focused on their local Hero.