- When: 03/26/2020
- Workout Style: Boot camp
- QIC: Dancehall
- PAX: Plunger, Bo Peep, Ron Burgandy (R), Lemongello, Pasqually, Pickle Juice
- AO: Back Blasts
7 HIM met in the gloom for a beatdown. During a time of social distancing, panic, and pandemic these men were not going to be the sad clowns of yesterday.
Mosey to the front bus entrance
- ssh ic x10
- cotton pickers ic x10
Mosey to front of school
- hillbillies ic x10
- sun gods ic x20
Mosey back to front of bus entrance
- imperial walkers ic x10
Mosey to the middle of the student pva for…
- 11’s; Start with 10 merkins then mosey across the pva to do 1 air squat then return to starting point and do 9 merkins, rinse and repeat descending/ ascending until finished.
- DORA 123! With a partner complete 100 merkins, 200 lbc’s, 300 air squats. Partner A starts exercise while partner B Lt Dans down time a Point then bear crawls back to switch out. Rinse and repeat until all reps are completed.
- People’s chair with a 10 count each man.
- Balls to the wall with a 10 count each man.
- Howling monkeys.
Return to starting point for…
- WWI’s x 15
- American Hammers ic x 10
Announcements made. Ron Burgandy took us out with a prayer.
It’s been a while since I last Q’d a boot camp. I shouldn’t allow myself to go so long without doing it. We all should step up more often and lead the men as we have been called to serve. Beating the fartsack is often the hardest part of the day. It’s easy to succumb to slumber when we all have so much going on in our lives. The hard part is putting our selves out there and making a difference in the world, but it is our destiny to do great things. Thanks you for the opportunity to lead.