- When: 09/23/17
- Workout Style: Square Dance
- QIC: Gilligan
- PAX: Ma Bell, Suit Case, Squeeler, Ramsees, Bayliner, Steamer, Pocahontas, Lassie, Frosted Flake, Slim Jim (F3 Raleigh), Jack Rabbit, X-Box (War Babby), Bunion, Dipper, Duck Butter, Jang-A-Lang, Monkey Wrench, Gertrude, Rooney, Prior, Stanky Leg, My-T-Sharp, Flip Ova, Immigrant, Puddles (War Daddy) , Double Mint, Shroom, Nipple Shot, Crabby Englishman, Gilligan
- AO: Hero Patriot, Morehead City, West Carteret High School
We had a few extra credit runners out early. Not sure I would call it a #standard. Frosted ran from the house which was strong. Dipper and Jang were doing a speed walk around the track they would say was a run. After setting up the cones and Wienkes yhc joined them for some fellowship mosey. The cars started rolling in early. Double Mint HC’d, reneged on his HC and then showed up to plant the flag and I was happy to see him. My T rolled up hot in the minivan and refused to play stretchin music but had a strong looking outfit on. Rooney came in with collar on ready to roll. Lots of energy and trash being talked as we gathered.
Double Indian run was called out of the gate with the destination being the track, we go around the outside of the school. It was a competition of some sort but the teams stayed close together. Left team arrived at the track a half second earlier and only had to do 3 burpees. Losers 6. Lots of mumble about doing this pre-warm up.
Warm A Rama
- Good Mornings for Slim Jim X 15 IC
- SSH X 20 IC
- Windmill Slow cadence
- Sun Gods F X 12, B X 12
- Sea Gulls X 10
- Moraccan Night Clubs X 12
- 3 burpees
- Copperhead Squats X 10 IC
- Peter Parkers X 10 IC
The Beast : we line up on the goal line of the practice field and see the cones at 25 yard intervals. We will do 5 exercises at each cone and run back stopping again doing 5 more reps. The exercise were as follows-
- Air Squats
- Wojo w Jumper
Mosey to the track for
The Jerk: we do these exercises all together and then take a pallet cleansing lap around the track
- 7- Dry Docks
- 14- Spiderman Merkins
- 21- Side Straddle Squats
- 28- Crunchy Frogs
- 35- Air Presses
We completed about 4 rounds of the Jerk before calling it and heading to the flag for
Roxanne! the Q got the music going without any issues and explained the program–
On Roxanne we Merkin, On Light, Right, Night etc we Plank Jack with a little plank o rama in the middle. The pax crushed it ! Q quit a little early do to being smoked..
- LBCs- Gilligan
- Boss Tweeds- My T
- X’x and O’s – Nipple
- American Hammers- Prior
- Poca and Duck announced the test drive opportunity for WCHS fund raising.
- Coffeteria at Coxes
- O’Reilly’s Birthday
- State Game at Yellowfin
- Immigrant announced the Chum Run coming up. Registration at Sport Center. It will be at Camp Albemarle and proceeds go to the camp.
- Prayers for the Spartan racers
- FIA was in the house and representing well.
- It is an absolute honor to come back and Q for the Carterican pax. I really miss being with you guys and enjoyed catching up. The best mumblechatter kings in F3 nation were present. Breakfast was awesome and Cox’s moves up a notch with the Dipper chocolate milk. Thanks to everyone for coming out and throwing down at the HP. It is no doubt the most fun group I have ever been around. Slim Jim said it best “this is a lot more fun than we have in Raleigh”..
Ramsees took us out with a bowed knee and a wonderful prayer as always.