Dash 8 hates burpees and long runs. So immediately after securing his HC I planned a workout with burpees and long runs. Countdown, HS, Flawless mission statement given. After a quick check of the Cooter, we moseyed along a route to the starting point in a .8 mile WARMARAMA:
- Morrocan Night Clubs
- Hairy Rockettes
- Imperial Walker Squats
- Seal Jacks
- Down Dog w/pedals and Cobra
- Plank Jacks
- Bat Wings
We turned off the road and left onto the green at #14 to start the THANG. The plan for the day was for group 1 to fast mosey from green to Tee Box while group 2 completed a burpee variation AMRAP, flip, rinse, repeat all the way home.
- Hole #14 – Burpee LBC’s (After the merkin, roll over and complete 5 LBC’s then finish the burpee)
- Hole #13 – Texas Burpee (At the bottom of the burpee do 5 merkins on the first one, then 4, 3, 2, 1)
- Hole #13 – Speed Burpees AMRAP
- Hole #12 – Burpee Jacks (5 plank jacks each time after your merkin)
We shortened up #12 a bit to get back to the flag for 5 MOM:
- X Files (Navy)
- About 357 LBC’s (thanks Dash8)
- American Hammers (Cooter)
- Hillbillys (Plunger)
- Mountain Climbers (Kiwi)
Strong work today men. Super impressed that BOTH Kiwi and Shaft were there well before Hard Start. So early in fact that I checked my watch several times to make sure I wasn’t late in getting things rolling. Announcements: Lemonjello’s church is hosting an African Youth Choir I think the date is May 11 or 12th (check with him) sounds incredible. Jacksonville Launch May 11th – EH and emails to F3Lejeune@gmail.com. Prayer requests – Laettner’s M, Holiday and Creflow on mission, CouchPotato’s 2.0 and Sasson traveling back from the other side of the world. Kiwi took us out as only he can (quickly and thoughtfully).
Thanks for the keys Cooter. Love posting at the hashmark. As always, it was a pleasure and and honor to torture Dash 8, I mean to lead you fine men.