Fog alert! IDR (Instrument Driving Rules) through the streets of Beaufort at 5 am to destination: The Dock House. “CSAITG” can’t see anyone in the gloom! Stepping out of my truck ITG, I realize Twitty is already there (must have slept in his F3 clothes to be there early!) and some incoming headlights prove to be Puddles (Respect). We waited a few, but the clock struck 5:30, so with F3 defined, the Mission and Disclaimer stated (“flawlessly” we cheered), we were off to the Maritime Museum Flag Pole (God Bless America!) for the Warm-a-rama.
- Mosey to the Maritime Museum: SSH x 20 IC, Wind Mills x 20 IC, Copperhead Squats x 20 IC, Cotton Pickers x 20 IC, Sun Gods x 10 IC fwd/rev, L over R / R over L Stretch.
- Mosey westward to Moore St: Burpees x 5 ct oyo, Merkins x 10 SC, Monkey Humpers x 20 IC
- Mosey back east to Turner St: Burpees x 5 ct oyo, Merkins x 10 SC, Monkey Humpers x 20 IC, Plank Jacks x 20 IC
- Mosey to Craven St: Burpees x 5 ct oyo, Merkins x 10 SC, Monkey Humpers x 20 IC, Plank Jacks x 20 IC, Squats x 20 SC
- Mosey to Queen St: Burpees x 5 ct oyo, Merkins x 10 SC, Monkey Humpers x 20 IC, Plank Jacks x 20 IC, Squats x 20 SC, Shoulder Taps x 20 IC
- Mosey to Grayden Park: Erkins x 20 SC, Derkins x 20 SC, Dips x 20 SC, Step-ups x 10 SC each leg, repeat the round
- Mosey to Tweed’s Marina: Concrete Paver time! Arm Curls x 15 SC, Overhead Press x 15 SC, Tricep Extensions x 15 SC, “Wonderbra” x 15 IC (courtesy Puddles), repeat the round
- Mosey back to Queen St: Peoples Chair 20 ct each Pax, BTTW 20 ct each Pax
- Mosey back to Dock House for Mary: ETA 6:12 am
- LBC’s x 20 IC, Low Slow Flutter x 20 IC……6:15 Hard Stop.
Announcements, Name-a-rama: Twitty, Puddles (Respect), Wifi (Respect).
YHC took us out in thoughtful prayer and mosey to Cru Bar for Coffeeteria!
It was an honor to lead these fine men through the fog this morning.