Nine brave souls (including the two Q’s) beat the fart sack on a gloomy Tuesday to come out to the Boonedocks for an old fashioned beat down. I must say that I love boot camps, the harder, the better. So….I let Backup (age 12) design the work out. I know it was tough, because I was tired, and I saw Couch Potato walking as he left (that guy is like a running machine so it must have been a good workout – RESPECT).
The weather held out long enough for us to put in an action packed 45 minutes, and here we go….
- 25 Side Straddle Hops (in cadence)
- 20 Imperial Walkers (in cadence)
- 20 Cotton Pickers (in cadence)
- 15 Sun Gods – backward and forwards (in cadence)
- R over L, L over R leg stretch for 10 count
Part 1 – Rack and Stack – 4 Corners
- Mosey to the overflow parking lot
- Corner 1, 10 Merkins in cadence
- Corner 2, 10 Merkins in cadence, 15 Squats in cadence
- Corner 3, 10 Merkins in cadence, 15 Squats in cadence, 20 Air Presses in cadence
- Corner 4, 10 Merkins in cadence, 15 Squats in cadence, 20 Air Presses in cadence, and 25 Lunges in cadence
- We then unpacked it in reverse
Part 3 – DORA, Grab Your Partner for More Work Out Fun!
- PAX teamed up, one member ran halfway down the parking lot and lunged back, other PAX was starting on the following:
- 50 Burbees, 100 Carolina Dry Docks, 200 LBCs (I think the Burbees really killed everyone, but that’s what happens when you let a 12 year design the workout)
Part 4 – Mosey Back to Main Lot (it started to rain by this time)
- Two sets of dips, in cadence (15 count)
- Two sets of Urkins, in cadence (15 count)
- Backup gave a quick 10 count to catch our breath
- Peoples Chair with air presses, each PAX counted to 10
Part 5 – MARY
- Started with my pal Couch Potato so he could do his obligatory Supermans (25 count)
- Dumpster Dawg razzled us with box cutters (15 count)
- Cooter took us to hard stop with a crap ton of Freddy Mercury’s
It was a great work out, I am sore, I am sure everyone else is. Backup did awesome for a 12 year when he took the reigns. Thanks for coming out.