After a week away, it was great to be driving down Front St. once again to the Dock House F3 AO, despite the long route due to the Hwy 101 closure. What a pleasure to see the Beaufort Pax and a new face among them that joined while I was DR… Welcome Life Alert! We waited a few, but the clock struck 5:30, so with the Mission and Disclaimer stated, we were off to the Maritime Museum Flag Pole (God Bless America!) for the Warm-a-rama.
- Mosey to the Maritime Museum: SSH x 20 IC, Cotton Pickers x 15 IC, Hillbilly’s x 15 IC, Sun Gods fwd/rev x 20 IC, Wind Mills x 20 IC.
- Mosey westward to the turn-a-round and back to Moore St: Burpees x 5 ct oyo, Merkins x 15 IC, Monkey Humpers x 20 IC
- Mosey back east to Turner St: Burpees x 5 ct oyo, Merkins x 15 SC, Monkey Humpers x 20 IC, Plank Jacks x 20 IC
- Mosey to Craven St: Burpees x 5 ct oyo, Merkins x 15 SC, Monkey Humpers x 20 IC, Plank Jacks x 20 IC, Squats x 20 SC
- Mosey to Queen St: Burpees x 5 ct oyo, Merkins x 15 SC, Monkey Humpers x 15 IC, Plank Jacks x 15 IC, Squats x 15 SC, Shoulder Taps x 15 IC
- Mosey to Grayden Park: Erkins x 20 SC, Derkins x 20 SC, Dips x 20 SC, Step-ups x 10 SC each leg, over to the fence for People’s Chair while Air Pressing x 10 ct each Pax
- Mosey to Tweed’s Marina: Concrete Paver time! Arm Curls x 20 SC, Overhead Press x 20 SC, Tricep Extensions x 20 SC, Squats x 20 IC, Front Raises x 20 SC, Diamond Merkins on Paver x 15 SC
- Mosey back to Dock House for Mary
- Arrival back to Dock House in time for 6:15 Hard Stop. Several had to make a quick departures due to Hwy 101 closure and added travel time. So, unfortunately no Mary today.
Announcements, Name-a-rama, and Prayer requests.
Jigawatt took us out in thoughtful prayer….thank you!
Mosey to Cru Bar for Coffeeteria!
As always, It was an honor to lead these fine men this morning.