- When: 05/08/18
- Workout Style: Boot Camp
- QIC: Creflo
- PAX: Bambard, Villa, Wilson, Creflo
- AO: Back Blasts
YHC was looking forward to his first Q at the B. Perfect weather and a great group of men this morning. Mission statement was stated, mosey to the Tree of Life.
Warmarama: Joined in with the QAR for SSH x 20 IC, Sungods x 10 IC forward and reverse with overhead seal claps x 10 IC in the middle. Abe Bigota x 10 IC, Imperial walkers x 10 IC, Cotton pickers x 10 IC and lastly hand release merkins x 10 IC.
- PAX sprinted at 80% to first light pole or second pole, your choice, then mosey back to recover, followed by…
- 20 merkins OYO and 20 Dips OYO
- Repeat Run
- 20 Alternating Should Taps OYO and 20 Copperhead Squats in Cadence
- Repeat Run
- 20 Carolina Dry Docks OYO and 20 Lt. Dan in place,alternating legs OYO
This was cycled through three times leaving just 4 minutes for Mary.
- American Hammer -30 in cadence
- Low Slow Flutter -20 in cadence
- LBC – 30 single count
Only about 1.5 miles covered but half of that was close to an all out sprint. Great push by all today.
Hard Stop. No announcements other than there will be workouts on Wednesday. Prayer requests were taken and YHC closed in prayer.